Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm Back from ArmadilloCon

Judy and I had a great time at ArmadilloCon over the weekend.  Judy was very tired when we got back yesterday evening, but then I was a bit tired, too.  I was on some panels that I thought went very well and had a good attendance.  Saw a lot of old friends and got to spend a little time with some of them.  I was away from the Internet for most of Friday, Saturday, and today, and I survived.  Since this weekend went well, it's likely that we'll take a full week starting on August 2 and visit our daughter and son-in-law in California.  That should be interesting, and fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. As long as Judy doesn't overdo it. I'm guessing northern California will be a little bit more temperate than Texas in August.

Jeff

George said...

Sounds like you had fun in Austin and visiting Angela is always fun!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Very Very glad all went well.

Deb said...

Great news--enjoy your trip, just don't let Judy exhaust herself!