Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Once Again, Texas Leads the Way

And stay off her lawn!

67-year-old attack victim uses 'Three Stooges' defense - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida: "'I had watched the Three Stooges cartoons a long, long time ago. I actually wanted to hook his neck with the front part of my cane, I wanted to hook him and I wanted to pull him inside my kitchen,' Henrietta Lopez said.

67-year-old Henrietta Lopez is describing her first thoughts when she found a man sitting in her car outside of her Corpus Christi, Texas home Thursday night.

'So, he came to me. I don't know if he was going to attack me or whatever he was going to do, but when he came to me, I let him know that I was not afraid of him and that I was going to take care of him,' Lopez said.

Lopez didn't have to look very far for a weapon.

'I pulled my cane and I held it just like a baseball bat, I held it and when he came over I just let him have it over the head,' Lopez said."

Hat tip to Art Scott.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought The Three Stooges defense was three fingers in the eye followed by two heads smashed together.

Jeff

Cap'n Bob said...

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

It's two fingers poked into the eyes, Jeff--one in each eye.