Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Set the TiVo!

April 3 is the date. Thanks to jj solari for the tip.

Paris Hilton: My Name Is Earl! | My Name is Earl, Paris Hilton : Just Jared: "Paris Hilton is set to appear as herself on an upcoming episode of NBC’s My Name is Earl.

The 27-year-old hotel heiress will appear in a dream sequence taking place in Earl’s fevered unconscious mind.

“When we wrote the role of Paris Hilton in the script, we weren’t exactly sure who to go with for the role,” said Greg Garcia, the show’s executive producer. “But after an exhausting search we finally settled on a relatively unknown actress by the name of Paris Hilton. I can’t wait to see what she does with the role and I can’t wait for America to discover her.”"

1 comment:

Cap'n Bob said...

I hear the star of that show is a Hubbardite. Maybe he'll recruit her into the cult. I wouldn't wish that on her, even.