Friday, April 27, 2007

Mike Ripley's Latest Column Posted at Shots Magazine

Shots eZine, Mike Ripley's Column April 2007: "I never realised until the other day that my all-time favourite (and campest) Viking film, The Long Ships, was co-scripted by thriller-writer and former Chairman of the Crime Writers Association, Berkely Mather."

Anybody who likes The Long Ships is all right by me. Check out this post to see why. (You'll notice that I long ago discovered that Mather wrote the script and that I, too, appreciate his novels.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to comment that Charles B Pierce's THE NORSEMEN was my nomination for campiest Viking movie, but then I reconsidered. "Cheesiest" is probably more to the point. The new Viking movie PATHFINDER didn't get high critical marks or good box office returns. THE VIKINGS may rule forever as the champ of Viking films, but I must admit, I also enjoy THE LONG SHIPS.

Unknown said...

A friend of mine saw Pathfinder and wasn't much impressed, though he did think some of the action scenes were pretty good.

sotejed said...

pop over here high quality designer replica visit this page replica designer bags wholesale learn this here now aaa replica bags

Anonymous said...

Visit This Link i thought about this more info here dolabuy replica check these guys out go to this website

tasla said...

v9k63t8k34 f0x14h8r28 o8y33f3y56 l0e07g6o41 l3d69n5y72 l1w62h7b87