Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Am So Ready For This

NICOLAS CAGE - CAGE CONFIRMED AS LIBERACE FAVOURITE: "LATEST: NICOLAS CAGE has been confirmed as the favourite to play camp showman LIBERACE in a new movie musical. The actor has been linked to the role for years, but now screenwriters JASON FRIEDBERG and AARON SELTZER have confirmed Cage is in talks to show off his musical skills as the late pianist. Speaking at the Sundance Film Festival, where the writers are promoting their new comedy EPIC MOVIE, Seltzer says, 'We met with Nicolas Cage last year and he really wanted to star in it; he wanted to direct himself in it too.' "

4 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

I guess Vin Diesel wasn't available.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to picture it. Just because I'm having trouble doesn't mean it isn't a good idea. Should be interesting.

Unknown said...

I have a feeling it's not a cinch to happen. And they may yet be able to get Vin Diesel.

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

And people wonder why Nicolas Cage scares the hell out of me.