Monday, September 04, 2006

This is Just Cruel


BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Paris Hilton targeted in CD prank: "Paris Hilton's album entered the UK chart at number 29 last week.

Hundreds of Paris Hilton albums have been tampered with in the latest stunt by 'guerrilla artist' Banksy.

Banksy has replaced Hilton's CD with his own remixes and given them titles such as 'Why am I Famous?,' 'What Have I Done?' and 'What Am I For?'

He has also changed pictures of her on the CD sleeve to show the US socialite topless and with a dog's head.

A spokeswoman for Banksy said he had doctored 500 copies of her debut album Paris in 48 record shops across the UK.

She told the BBC News website: 'He switched the CDs in store, so he took the old ones out and put his version in.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...topless and with a dog's head"

What kind of dog? I wonder.

And how many teats? I continue to wonder.

I have too damn much time on my hands.

- Jerry House