Friday, March 25, 2016

Family Reunion

When you read this, I'll be on my way to a reunion of the Jackson clan, as motley a crew as ever mottled.  We're descended from the owner of a large plantation in East Texas, and the old cabin in the background of the picture to the left is on that property.  (The picture was taken at the last reunion , five years ago.)  I won't be around a computer for a while, so it will be Monday afternoon or Tuesday before I'll be answering e-mail.  If I get a chance to post new stuff to the blog, I'll do it.  The usual features and filler will continue, thanks to Blogger's scheduling function, but I'll be missing out on all the good current stuff.  Ah, well, getting out of the house and into the country might be good for me.

7 comments:

Jerry House said...

Have a great time, Bill!

Deb said...

Enjoy catching up with your relatives.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Travel safe and have fun.

Don Coffin said...

Don't get lost...and have (hope you had) a great time.

Cap'n Bob said...

Hmm, I see Michael and Tito and Janet and Jermain, but the others are strangers to me.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I see Prince and Sting too....

George said...

We miss you! Hurry back!