Sunday, September 28, 2014

PimPage: An Occasional Feature in Which I Call Attention to Books of Interest


I'm happy to have a story included in this volume.

Noir Riot: Presented by NoirCon and Out of the Gutter (Volume 1): Jeff Wong and Lou Boxer, Cullen Gallagher, Ken Bruen, Bill Crider, Richard Godwin, Paul Krueger, BV Lawson, Suzanne Lummis, James Campbell, Joseph Goodrich: 9780692296608: Amazon.com: Books:  NoirCon and Out of the Gutter bring you 23 thrilling, unrestrained stories and poems of 21st century desperation and destitution. These tales are sure to shake you out of your complacency, warp your mind and remind you that you, too, are doomed. No one is safe from the Noir Riot! Authors include Ken Bruen, James Campbell, Bill Crider, Thomas A. Crowell, Richard Godwin and many more! Sometimes funny, sometimes terrifying, Noir Riot is the companion to, and official publication of, Noir Con, the premier East Coast crime fiction conference.

5 comments:

Martin Edwards said...

Looks good. And I look forward to reading it.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen it yet, but it does look like fun.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Sounds good.

abigail116753 said...

Mr. Crider. I just finished Murder Among the OWLS and loved it. I'm ordering more of your books, Dan Rhodes, Sally Good, etc and hope they come in order although I don't expect it. I also belong to another blog where I saw your name and will add to the Amazon and Goodreads reviews when I like an author, I review you positively on the two sites. If you would like me to review your books, please tell me where you want the exposure. I'll be glad to help.

Not bad for a cat lover but I liked Speedo and Yantze. But then, I'm an alpha female, so I do prefer canines. You're still a great author though and I thoroughly enjoyed that Sheriff Rhodes book.

All my best to you and the lovely Judy.
Rob Jarrad

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words, Rob. Believe me, any exposure you can give me on Amazon and Goodreads is appreciated. As I always say, the sheriff and I need all the help we can get.