Wednesday, January 15, 2014

L. A. Paperback Show

What we have here is three pages of photos from last year's L. A. Paperback Collectors Show and Sale taken by Art Scott.  The text is in French, but the photo captions are in English (mainly names of participants).  Some great stuff here.

Hat tip to Art Scott.  I'm promoting Art's comment below up here to the post because not every one reads the comments:  If this looks like your sort of event, and your French is no better than mine, be advised that the 2014 show will be on March 16th at the Glendale Civic Auditorium. Info at:
http://www.la-vintage-paperback-show.com/

3 comments:

Rick Robinson said...

I didn't go every year, but now that I'm so far away, I miss it.

Anonymous said...

If this looks like your sort of event, and your French is no better than mine, be advised that the 2014 show will be on March 16th at the Glendale Civic
Auditorium. Info at:
http://www.la-vintage-paperback-show.com/

Art Scott

Anonymous said...

I read the comments. sas

But, who are all those old people. That is not how I think of them.