Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Susan Gordon, R. I. P.

Susan Gordon: As a young actress, Susan Gordon had featured roles in six motion pictures, guest-starred in nearly thirty popular television shows, and performed in a live performance of The Miracle on 34th Street which aired on NBC on Thanksgiving Friday in 1959. Her movie credits included: The Five Pennies; Attack of the Puppet People; The Man in the Net; Tormented; The Boy and the Pirates; and Picture Mommy Dead. Her more than two dozen television roles included a diverse group of television productions, including: The Twilight Zone, Gunsmoke, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Donna Reed Show, and My Three Sons. Interestingly, Susan appeared in four separate episodes of My Three Sons but played a different character each time.

Hat tip to Doc Quatermass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she was the daughter of Mr. B.I.G. (Bert I. Gordon), who made some classic cheesy sf movies in the late '50s.

RIP

Jeff