Thursday, April 14, 2011

The First Review is In

Idle Thoughts: Book Review: The Girl Who Wanted to be Sherlock Holmes: "Hey, it's a Bill Crider novel on Kindle for $2.99. That's all I really needed to know. Besides, I didn't really want to spend all day working on my taxes."

Henry revealed to me via e-mail that I'd put chapter 15 into the book twice. Well, that was extra value, I guess, but I've now removed the repetition. The thing is that the book might not be available for awhile. I hope that when it is, there won't be two chapter 15s.

4 comments:

Jerry House said...

Chapter 15 = TWICE THE EXCITEMENT!

David Cranmer said...

I just looked for it, didn't see it, but will check again, Bill.

And I expect two chapter 15s. Don't let me down.

Anonymous said...

The Collector's Edition?

Jeff

Randy Johnson said...

On a fast run through, I just seem to have one chapter 15.