Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Henry Melton Branches Out

Idle Thoughts: New Blog, Just for Stories: "As I type, there's a totally empty blog over here. But within hours, it will start to show serialized fiction. With more enthusiasm than good sense, I've decided to see how well I can keep stuff coming.

Already cued up are two stories, "Patterns," a Young Adult short story that surprisingly isn't even science fiction. Second is "The Attorney for Passenger Pigeons," which is straight SF. Both of these are never before published, but I will be tapping into my collection of previously published stories as well. Expect short fiction, novels, old and new. If I can make it fit the short serialized fiction format, I'll be giving it a hard look.

So, add the bookmark. If you use RSS, add it's link. Share the information around. And come by to read."

No comments: