Monday, May 10, 2010

Tagged

Mystery writer and fellow blogger Beth Groundwater tagged me. I'm supposed to answer 5 questions 5 times to share a bit about myself.

Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?


1. Sitting in front of this computer, updating my blog.
2. Dreading the coming Texas Gulf Coast summer.

3. Wondering that if after 20 years of the Sheriff Dan Rhodes series St. Martin's would want another book.

4. Thinking about how I hated to mow the lawn.
5. Wondering if I should give up the one part-time class I still taught at the college.


Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?

1. Sitting in front of this comptuer, updating my blog.
2. Planning to go out to dinner and then to the theater to watch the new blockbuster Sheriff Dan Rhodes movie.
3. Writing another novel.
4. Reading a good book.
5. Enjoying the success of all my friends.

Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?

1. Sitting in front of this computer, updating my blog.
2. Writing at least five pages of a novel.
3. Writing a post for Ed Gorman's blog.
4. Getting the @#$&*%! magnolia leaves off the driveway.
5. Reading.

Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?

1. Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nuggets.
2. Oatmeal cookies.
3. Almonds.
4. Peanuts.
5. Cajun trail mix.

Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Sit here at this computer and update my blog.
2. Travel around the world.
3. Make sure my family's future was taken care of.
4. Move to somewhere less humid and prone to hurricanes.
5. Buy a copy of
Reform School Girl.

6 comments:

Richard R. said...

It said it "couldn't complete my request", then put it in twice. Gee, it wasn't THAT good! So Bill, dump this one and one of the duplicates, will you please?

Unknown said...

I prefer the ones with raisins. With raisins and walnuts, even better.

Cap'n Bob said...

Anyone who desires a copy of Reform School Girl can't be all bad.

Dan said...

If at your age you can still eat cajun trail mix you have my respect and envy.

Todd Mason said...

Showing my ignorance, do you refer to a novel REFORM SCHOOL GIRL or the film with a young Sally Kellerman that might've been based on such a novel?

Unknown said...

What I'm talking about is the almost unobtainable Diversey paperback edition.