Friday, March 26, 2010

Move Over, Paris Hilton

Heidi Montag’s Post-Hills Plans: Be a Hollywood Mogul - PEOPLE TV Watch: "I have been able to truly find what makes me the happiest in life,” Montag says.

And what might that be? “Getting to truly show the world my creative ability … while playing … different characters.”
One of the characters Montag wants to play is “a lifeguard named Summer” in a script she wrote herself.

“I am making the first 3-D beach comedy about a shark that attacks a small beach town and I save the day with my 3-D boobs,” Montag says. “I’ve even written a role for Dolly Parton to play the town mayor!”"

Hat tip to Vince Keenan.

4 comments:

Vince said...

I'm telling you, Bill, you need to shift your attention from Paris to someone with plans to make this world a better place.

Cap'n Bob said...

Call the EPA, the beach is about to suffer a silicone disaster. Or is that silicon?

pattinase (abbott) said...

Paris Hilton's name turns up less and less. I wonder if she's over.

Unknown said...

Bite your tongue, Patti!