Monday, November 02, 2009

Short Stories for Sale

There's a new site called iPulp that has short stories by a lot of different writers, one of whom is me. Or "is I" if you're going to be all grammatical about it. The prices for the stories vary, but they're all quite reasonable. The first of my stories to be published there should be available today, and all of them are about a 1940s Hollywood p.i. named Bill Ferrell. They've appeared in anthologies previously, but if you haven't read them and if you have some spare change, you can read them now. The first of my stories to appear is "Cap'n Bob and Gus." It should be there sometime today. Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cap'n Bob and Gus" is a classic, for those who need a push to read it, if for nothing more than the title alone.

But it has more - Hollywood!

Jeff

mybillcrider said...

Thanks for the plug, Jeff. I need to check and be sure it's actually posted.

Cap'n Bob said...

Where's my cut?

mybillcrider said...

It's in the mail.