Friday, August 14, 2009

I Advise Avoiding His Lawn

Blue Flame owner kills two: Harlem's restaurant supply owner shoots two dead after botched robbery: "A shotgun-wielding owner of a Harlem restaurant-supply company blasted two robbers to death and wounded two others on Thursday when he caught them pistol-whipping his employee, police said.

Turning the tables on the brutish bandits, 72-year-old Charles (Gus) Augusto opened fire with a 12-gauge shotgun he kept handy for such occasions, cops and witnesses said."

3 comments:

Rick Robinson said...

and here when I read the headline I thought the guy owned an old Corvette with the Blue Flame Six in it.

Jan Burke said...

Damn funny subject line. Have a great time in Austin. Visit Amy's Ice Cream for me.

mybillcrider said...

Hi, Jan. I'd love to go to Amy's, but it's on the other side of town. I don't want to fight the traffic. It would almost be worth it, though.