Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't Bogart that Joint, Gilligan

Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island busted for pot in Idaho | KTVB.COM | Idaho News: "A surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island,' ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the Teton County Sheriff's Office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.

Wells is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving."

6 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

I remember an episode of Baywatch(the only one I ever watched in case you're wondering) that had Bob Denver and Dawn Wells guesting. In a dream sequence with one of the characters, Gilligan, and Mary Ann, Mary Ann mentioned something about always liking hemp. I got a bit suspicious then. On the Mary Ann/Ginger debate that people used to carry on, I always fell on the Mary Ann side. Ginger was always a bit high maintenance for me.

Anonymous said...

She always was a little too happy.

mybillcrider said...

Gilligan must have been growing the stuff back in those palm trees.

Cap'n Bob said...

Ginger provides a bigger challenge for a Real Man, so she'd be my choice. Who wants a 69-year-old pothead anyway?

Todd Mason said...

Willie Nelson has a place for her on his biofeul bus, I suspect, Cap'n.

Cap'n Bob said...

I thought someone would offer JJ's name, but I wouldn't. As for Willie's bus, I imagine you can get a contact high just by gripping the steering wheel.