Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cannibal Update

Link to original story is here.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Mexican 'cannibal' kills himself: "A Mexican man accused of murdering his girlfriend and eating her body parts has been found dead in his prison cell.

Jose Luis Calva was found hanging by his belt in the jail in Mexico City after apparently committing suicide, the department of corrections said.

Mr Calva was arrested on 8 October by police investigating the disappearance of his girlfriend, Alejandra Galeana.

In his flat in the capital, they found her dismembered body and a draft of an unfinished novel, Cannibal Instincts."

4 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Yewww. I was thinking about going out for Mexican food tonight but I think I'll opt for Chinese.

Anonymous said...

As long as your idea of Mexican food excludes Mexican people as a course, you're probably OK...

Anonymous said...

Writers: they are a wacky bunch. So they have a few rough edges. It's the key to their artistry. I cant wait to read it! Will chapters from it be posted here?

mybillcrider said...

I think he offed himself before he finished the book. So no chapters here. Unless I write 'em myself.