Friday, September 07, 2007

Larry Wachowski Is Still a Man

FOXNews.com - No Sex Change for 'Matrix' Director Larry Wachowski - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment: "Larry Wachowski is still a man. The co-director of the 'Matrix' movies was rumored to have had a sex-change operation recently. Internet sites started buzzing recently that Larry was now called Lana. Someone even edited his Wikipedia entry to that effect. The Wachowski Brothers, they said, were about to become the Donny and Marie of filmmaking."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

internet rumors and buzzes can flash out of control and into the wildfire of "certain fact" almost before the victim has his first morning's coffee down his gullet. this happened to me once; i went on the internet for some random news and diversion and learned to my horror that i had the left foot of josef stalin attached to a polyp in my, how can i put this, alimentary canal. people, many of them of a questionable, and in some cases slavering-lipped, nature, would shamble up to me, all of them foul-smelling and crawling with maggots and gurgle "can i see? just a peek?" I am still spending most of my time denying this false report. and for the record larry wachowski did not have a sex change. he had his dna altered. he is now a quagga.

Unknown said...

Well, at least he's something. I hope quaggas can join SAG.

Writeprocrastinator said...

I thought I read something in Rolling Stone to the effect that he was. I guess not.