Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here We Go

In a couple of hours, Judy and I will leave for MD Anderson Cancer Center for our first appointment. I think that today will be mostly a time for filling out paperwork. Probably Judy will be poked, prodded, bled, and generally harassed. I'm trying to be optimistic and to hope for the best possible outcome, but I'm also realistic. I think. It's going to be a long day, and I don't know when the regimen of tests will begin, so I don't know what posting will be like around here.

As I've said more than once, I've appreciated all the support you've shown. We need it, and we'll continue to need it. Thanks, and keep the good thoughts coming.

5 comments:

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

Hoping for the best, Bill.

Ray Banks said...

Fingers crossed for Judy, Bill.

ShellyS said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Probably Judy will be poked, prodded, bled, and generally harassed.

So...much like your trips on the subway in New York, then.

Anyway, fingers crossed. It's probably a little late but you shoudl make sure to have reading material with you.

Cap'n Bob said...

May the gods smile upon her.