Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bad News for Geezers

Glitterati: Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas: A Combustible Union?: "Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas's six-year marriage may be going down the tubes - fast:

A 'friend' (and I use that term loosely) has been quoted as telling Woman's Day magazine:

'The cracks have been showing for quite some time now. They used to spend loads of time together. Not any more. Back when they first got together and had really hectic schedules, they always made time for one another. But now, with endless time on their hands, they can barely stand being together. Whenever they're in the same room it usually turns into a blazing row. It's a very combustible situation.'"

8 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

I just want her to know that I'm here for her.

Unknown said...

No geezers need apply, so I guess I'm out of the running.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're all younger than he is and nothing indicates that his age is a factor. I say go for it. I would, but I don't want to start raising children again. I think they have two kids under 7. Not for me, thanks.

sas

Unknown said...

"We" aren't all younger than he is, but it would be worth a try, anyway. I figure he'll get the kids.

Anonymous said...

Jackie just read that they bought "another house" so she's casting doubt on the story.

But we can still hope.

Unknown said...

Right. And the Cap'n will still be there for her.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm still waiting for Elle MacPherson.

Unknown said...

She's worth waiting for.