Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Anna Nicole Smith is at it Again

Coma America :: View topic - CASEY CHAOS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY ANNA NICOLE SMITH: "
CASEY CHAOS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY ANNA NICOLE SMITH"

Anna Nicole Smith, who claims to be from my hometown of Mexia, Texas, is having a wonderful time, at least according to Amen drummer Joe Letz at the Amen Message Board. He says that she came ujp to him in the men's room at the Rainbow in Hollywood. (What she was doing in the men's room isn't mentioned.) Then "she offers me some blow, and before i have a chance to refuse, she pulls it out of her hand bag, only to spill most of it on the floor and lose her balance and slip half way into what was probably some dude's piss." Things go downhill from there. It's a long, sad post. I, of course, am shocked at Anna Nicole's behavior. I thought she'd reformed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just about that bad off when I gave up drink and drugs at 33. I knew I was dying and I hit bottom in every way. The past 31 years have been a lot better than the 16-17 years when I was stoned most of the time. Maybe there's hope for Anna Nicole Smith. It's a sad sad story. Ed G