Tuesday, October 05, 2004

eBay item 6929031456 (Ends Sep-30-04 17:00:00 PDT) - ATTENTION TO ALL YOU WELL KNOWN, AUTHORS!

eBay item 6929031456 (Ends Sep-30-04 17:00:00 PDT) - ATTENTION TO ALL YOU WELL KNOWN, AUTHORS!: "So that is why I am selling my manuscript mostly to well known authors and whether Oprah Winfrey reads this or Stephen King or the ever so popular J.K. Rawlings, if they bought my book for my price and put there name on it as the author, everyone will pick up the book and read it, because these authors have already earned a reputation. Now I have actual pictures of my manuscript and a legit publshing Co. that will put my book in print for 695.00 dollars. The book will then be advertise to over 25,000 different book stores through the internet only"

I read about this on Lee Goldberg's blog, and my mind is boggled. If the guy got a buck-fifty for the book, I'd be surprised, but $150,000? How depressed would I be if he got that much? Don't ask. You can tell from the small sample above that there might be a few problems with hiw writing.

No comments: