Sunday, December 22, 2002

December 22, 2002: We were told of Laura Higgins' murder last night. She's the youngest daughter of Marjorie and Roy Powell, two members of our Sunday School class, and she was found shot to death at a warehouse owned by Perry Homes. She was a model-home decorator for Perry and had gone by to check on a piece of furniture. Her purse, keys, and cell phone were taken. I don't know how parents ever recover from something like that, and my sister, whose daughter was murdered, certainly never will. I have no idea why someone would have been hanging around the warehouse, but my theory is that he's the kind of guy the death penalty was meant for. I hope they catch him soon.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me

Anderson said...

This post went ahead and made my day. i really like this

Cataleya said...

Well done article that. I'll make sure to use it wisely.

Spencer said...

I'm shocked that I found this info so easily. magnificent